The philosophy of this program adheres to the “integration” of three things:
- Engagement: It is really difficult to lead people who are not engaged…enrolled, committed, bought in, excited, etc. about where you are trying to lead them. Ultimately, we want (and need) “permission to lead” and that has to be a conscious choice on the part of the “subject” (your prospect, client, direct-report, committee, tribe, etc.).
- Motivation: What we really mean when talking about Motivation is “behavioral change” that is observable. The two basic paths to changing someone’s behavior is to a) give them strategies and resources that they previously did not have and b) conduct “intervention” on the limiting beliefs, destructive patterns/habits and emotional addictions.
- Accountability: Usually people only use the word ‘accountability’ when accusing OTHER people of not having any…or needing more…and so forth. But it is far more rare to find a person that can EXPLAIN what Accountability really is…let alone how to deliver it gracefully, yet powerfully!
The primary objectives of this program are to introduce you to a wide variety of coaching outcomes, strategies, techniques, tools, scripts and formats that will empower you as a “change agent” and leader. Upon completion of this training program, you will be able to:
- Deliver “breakthrough” perspectives and unquestionable “value”
- Give immediate and viable strategic problem-solving solutions
- Diagnose needs, replace limiting with empowering beliefs, and create lasting transformation
- Simultaneously hold someone powerfully and gracefully accountable to his or her commitments
- Condition and strengthen a subjects level of integrity
The Prafulaben and Navinbhai Leadership Program admission is donation based.
Prafulaben and Navinbhai Leadership Program Scholarship Form
We are please to offer scholarships for our Leadership Training Program. If you are interested in taking our leadership course but need financial assistance please complete the form below and we will contact you.