MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2023
The Heights at Rancho Bernardo
16066 Bernardo Heights Pkwy
San Diego, CA 92128
$250/Golfer Early Bird until June 30th
Two Man Scramble
* Includes lunch, dinner, drinks, and one unit for the Prafulaben and Navinbhai Charity for Hope Leadership Program valued at $2,000.
** Includes lunch, dinner and drinks.
This year’s CFH Open Golf Tournament will be hosted at The Heights at Rancho Bernardo, a picturesque, immaculately maintained 18-hole championship course. With seven sets of tees, the course presents a challenge for experienced golfers and those new to the game.
FORMAT & RULES
- Format of the Tournament is a two person Scramble. Each Player in a team will tee off; one shot is selected and its ball position is marked. Each of the players then places and hits his/her ball from within one club-length of the selected shot, but no closer to the hole; however, a ball cannot be moved onto the green if the selected shot is not on the green, and all putts must be made from the same spot. If the selected ball is within a hazard (i.e. sand trap) each player must hit from within the confines of the hazard and no closer to the hole.
- If both shots go out-of-bounds, there is a one-stroke penalty.
- Tees: A FLIGHT = BLUE TEES B & C FLIGHT = WHITE TEES
- Each team must putt out on each hole; there are no “gimmies.”
- CLOSEST TO THE PIN = #18 (A,B,C Flights separately)
STRAIGHTEST DRIVE = #13 (A,B,C Flights separately)
- The Tournament Director (Vipul Dayal) will resolve all disputes regarding this Tournament, and his decisions will be and are FINAL.
- The Scoring System is called CFH 2 Man Scramble Format:
– 9 Random holes will be selected by the club house and your scores added up on these holes and multiplied by two to get your overall Score.
– Then your team handicap will be added together and divided by 4. This will be your Adjusted handicap. C flight maximum team handicap is 40.
– The Score will be subtracted by the Adjusted Handicap to get the Net Score.
9 Hole Score is = 42 multiply by 2 = 84 this is your overall Score
Team Handicap is 34 divide by 4 = 8.5 this is your Adjusted Handicap
84 – 8.5 = 75.5 Net Score
- Please do not spend more than TWO minutes looking for a lost ball.
- Max score is par plus 3 on each hole.
- At the end of tournament, please have the opposing team sign your score card and turn it into the Golf Shop following the round.
Good luck, have fun and play well!
Charity for Hope hosts an annual golf tournament in an effort to raise money for our charitable nonprofit partner organizations.
BE A SPONSOR
Our mission to collect and distribute financial aid, food supplies, clothes, books, medicines, and medical equipment through existing nonprofit charitable organizations, including: orphanages, hospitals, disaster relief foundations, and educational funds for the less advantaged.
$10,000 – Grand Sponsor: Includes banner with your company name and logo, CFH Golf Shirts with company logo, free hole with designated hole sponsor sign, booth at entrance and dining area, recognition during meals, digital cart signage, pre-tournament microphone time, golfer swag, and 4 free golfer entry fees of your choice.
$5,000 – Gold Sponsors: Includes banner with your company name and logo, free hole with designated hole sponsor sign, recognition during meals, digital cart signage, golfer swag, and 2 free golfer entry fees of your choice.
$5,000 – Lunch and Dinner Sponsor: Includes designated lunch or dinner sponsor sign, includes booth and meet and greet during meals, recognition during meals, digital cart signage, golfer swag, and 2 free golfer entry fees of your choice.
$1,000 – Hole sponsors: Includes designated hole sponsor sign, digital cart signage, and golfer swag.
Any Contribution Helps
We’d love to hear from you. For more information about Charity for Hope please use our contact form or stay connected by subscribing to our mailing list.